ABT has a long-standing relationship with the locally
based liquified natural gas company Atlantic that began in July 2003 on
the Train 4 project.
Following Train 4, ABT has performed varying scopes of
work, ranging from conceptual technical studies to procurement and
Also of note is ABT’s participation in 2005 in the engineering
for the Reliability Phase of the Multi-Train De-bottlenecking Project.
ABT, through its Bechtel offices, provided the downstream support for
this project to debottleneck all trains on the Atlantic LNG facility,
thereby improving plant production and overall performance.
Successful projects include:
- Design and installation of pressure vessels such as
- Pressure relief system design and evaluation
- Equipment sizing, including pumps, compressors and
- New regen gas heater
- New NGL pumps
- Firewater ring main evaluation and upgrade
- Complex fibre backbone expansion
- Upgrade of piperacks
- New Chemical Storage Facility
ABT has been the major provider of engineering design
support, and this client has been satisfied with the excellent work
provided. Through the company’s continued focus on upholding to
its core values, ABT has successfully been able to provide resources
locally that are fully integrated with Atlantic’s operations.